Welcome to DMA Education, DMA’s Education and Professional Development Website.
Make sure to follow #DMAEducation on Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest DMA Education news and promotions.
- Peg - Thank you for passing along all of this. I thought the training last week was fantastic, informative, and the instructor was great!
- DMA recommended Neil Feinstein to us to present at our marketing team meeting. He was marvelous!!! We learned so much about fulfilling brand claims along with passion, innovation, integrity and integration. We can’t wait to start putting this learning to work.
- “Extremely relevant information! Beth is a great presenter! I will be able to apply most of what I learned to my work and kept a list of ideas I gathered over the past 3 days.”
to share your experience with DMA In-Company Education.
- “The direct marketing essentials seminar was very informative and relevant to our work as creative professionals in the non-profit sector.”
- “Douglas was great! Provided great information as well as examples of practical applications for our organization. I would highly recommend Douglas for additional seminars.”
- “Went beyond my expectations. I was impressed with Doug's presentation. He was very professional and was able to explain everything in clear details. At some points I felt like he knew more about our association than we did! He definitely did his research and gave us a great presentation. Job well done!”
- “Beth Smith was excellent. She knows her stuff and has interesting data to back it up.”
- “As a result of this course, I was able to create specific courses of action to improve and elevate the marketing efforts of my clients.”
- “The DMA has justifiably become the foremost authority on DM. Beth Smith comes highly recommended.”
- “Learned a lot about how we can leverage existing data and campaigns into more successful campaigns in all lines of business. Course was very thorough. Pegg did her research on Staples, which made it easier to understand.”
- “A fantastic overview of all aspects of direct marketing. I'd recommend to any and every marketer! Great and authentic stories! Thanks!”
- “A must for marketers 'regardless" of specific focus or area of specialization. Provides a complete perspective of communication, demand generation and integration will backend required to understand how the direct marketing is a complete system, well beyond just direct piece the prospect receives.”
- “The instructor was great and made topics interesting. This was extremely helpful to learn more and will absolutely apply this to our line of business.”
- “Good refresher on practices in my area plus larger picture of the other aspects of direct marketing. Plenty of places where I said, "Now I get it!"
- “Matt was wonderful, insightful, and engaging. The topics covered were relevant and useful.”
- “Interactive. Educational. Proves that strategy should always be evolving and not stagnant and helps improve customer touchpoints.”
- “Exceeded my expectations. For an all day course Chris held my attention and engaged the crowd from start to finish.”
- “Great way for a cross functional team to hear dialogue and create ideas/strategies on the same message. Different subject matter experts could interpret differently and great way to build future direction as a team.”
- “This seminar was quite in detail and very informative. Covers all the sides of direct marketing from online, DM, TV, DBM, etc.”
- “Very enjoyable! Intense, but Beth was so engaging and the topic / material so interesting that the time flew by. Facts and examples were used to pack up all the information which added credibility.”
- “Thought this course was very beneficial and will help me a great deal with my role. I have pages of ideas to take away and to work on to make improvements. Well worth putting the time in to do this course. You are a great lecturer Beth, and I felt engaged during the whole 3 days. Extremely beneficial and thoroughly enjoyable.”
- The DMI seminar will be immediately useful to me as Campaign Manager. The seminar included great examples of best practices as well as pitfalls to avoid. I came away with some great ideas to improve existing campaigns and exciting ideas for new campaigns.
- This seminar covered so much in such a short time so effectively. The examples discussed were so timely and relevant and you get to actually see the results. You will take away actual methods not just “should do’s”. I was incredibly pleased with this seminar- worth it!
- Our presenter was excellent as an instructor and made each and every topic easy to understand, or at least grasp if it wasn't my particular focus in my job role. I feel I am coming away wit lots of useful tools and information to incorporate within my team.
- This course has been extremely helpful in deepening my knowledge on key & relevant topics in todays marketing world. The topics and examples were relevant and easily relatable and understood.
- There was a lot of good information offered in these 3 days. Seminar is put together very well. Presenter was very knowledgeable, articulate and a great instructor.
- Our instructor was a wonderful presenter! Very animated & had a great speaking voice. She was extremely knowledgeable of the material & explained in an "easy to understand" way. She used many "common" examples too, to help demonstrate her points. would gladly take more courses with this instructor!
- Well worth the time and it is great to have an opportunity to get refreshed and reinvigorated after being a marketing professional for 13 years.
- I learned a lot in a short period of time. Many things that were discussed in the course are the main issues I'm facing today and the instructor provided great insight into each issue and even made a great effort to relate topics to the individuals line of business so it made sense.