5th Annual Mobile Marketing Day
The fifth annual Mobile Marketing Day will take place on March 13, 2014 in New York. This one-day learning experience will examine the trendsetting sub-channels of the rapidly changing environment that we call mobile marketing. Aimed at agencies, brands and publishers, industry experts will discuss the best ways to leverage mobile in your marketing mix.
Why Attend Mobile Marketing Day?
Mobile Marketing Day is all about educating professionals so that they can be more efficient and effective at their jobs. Unlike most conferences that last several days, Mobile Marketing Day lasts only one day, jam packed in everything you need to learn. With six intense presentations from industry experts, a luncheon, and a closing networking reception rounding out this complete and unique experience there is no question that this is the must attend event for any marketer both novice and veteran.
This one day event will cover topics ranging from:
- What mobile advertising looks like today-and how it will evolve in 2014 and beyond.
- How to effectively integrate mobile campaigns in your overall marketing mix every time.
- Insights around key opportunities for mobile publishers and direct marketer.
- How mobile has redefined how marketers engage with brands and retailers
- Insights around trends in overall Web traffic and the share that is now on mobile phones and tablets versus PCs
- And more!
This popular event, co-hosted by Mobile Marketer (Napean LLC) and the Direct Marketing Association Education Team, is meant to help marketers who are looking to catch-up with mobile as both a channel and a strategy while learning through best-practice tips and examples of successful campaigns. The day will also focus on how brands can realize how best to use mobile in broader strategies that incorporate marketing mediums. From this event, you will be able to create a 360-degree marketing plan with integrated mobile strategies.
Space is limited to only 100 executives and time is running out! Register now!
Click to see the Mobile Marketing Day Program and don’t forget to Register!