In 2015, marketers are faced with unprecedented opportunities and challenges due to the convergence of the empowered consumer, tough economy and widespread adoption of mobile.
The Challenge: The key challenge and opportunity; create a Customer Experience (CX) that satisfies the needs of the new B-to-B and B-to-C consumer who is multichannel/multidevice and expects marketers to use data to understand their individual needs and market to them as individuals.
The Solution: You will learn proven strategies and tactics for achieving double-digit increases in customer engagement and revenue. Companies such as Microsoft, IBM, MassMutual, HMS National and Songza have achieved 10%-35% increases in sales using this 4-step process.
CX strategies will be illustrated with case studies from innovators such as MassMutual, Dell, Gilt, Norton AntiVirus, QVC, DMA ECHO winner HMS National and Songza. Where possible, executives from these companies will present the case studies.
The Expert: Ernan Roman, Marketing Hall of Fame inductee and industry thought leader (named by Online Marketing Institute as one of the "2014 Top 40 Digital Luminaries") created this new workshop to teach you how to address these marketing challenges using the 4-Step Customer Experience Marketing Process.”
- Detailed guidelines for implementing this process and new Voice of Customer (VoC) research findings regarding social media and multichannel best practices.
- 50 Point Customer Experience Checklist to help you transform the quality of your customer experience.
- Time for YOU to ask questions and share YOUR challenges.
- Real-life application - One entire session will be allocated to LIVE problem solving for three workshop registrants.
- A Bonus: The first 10 registrants will receive autographed copies of Ernan Roman's latest book "Voice of the Customer Marketing".
Are you just dying to attend one of DMA’s Education seminars this year, but you’re not sure how to convince your boss to let you attend? Try one of these approaches or download our customizable convince your boss letter.
- I know budgets are tight, but this is an opportunity that pays for itself instantly. A single tip from any of the DMA seminar could pay for the costs of the whole training. I’ll be learning secrets from practicing experts and industry thought leaders.
- I'll become more proficient in industry best practices, as well as on the latest tactics and technologies in today’s ever‐evolving marketing landscape. From direct mail to data governance, social media to email marketing; the DMA has all of our needs covered.
- I can share what I learned after the seminar; maybe host a brown‐bag working lunch and present the team with all the new techniques, strategies, and ideas I’ll come back with. Combining my own notes and ideas with the session handouts provided by the DMA, I'll have plenty of inspiration and information to share when I return. Besides… this’ll allow everyone to get trained all for the price of sending just one person; and the team will definitely appreciate the opportunity to find out about the latest strategies used by many of our competitors today.
Still presenting itself as a hard sell? Inform your boss that your course can go on their accomplishments at the end of the year for their review: "Trained staff to improve results!" This is a win/win.