Getting users to click through to your site is only half the battle, so what’s the real goal? The key is getting them to purchase, register, or fill out your contact form so that you capture their information. This intensive online course provides you with a comprehensive overview of landing page optimization and takes you through real-world examples of what works, what doesn’t, and the steps to take for further testing. From your expert instructors, you’ll learn how to retain visitors to your site and increase your conversion rates.
- Developing an optimization framework
- Understanding your customers: The four personas
- Why landing pages work
- Establishing credibility with your users
- Optimizing web copy
- Conversion optimization toolbox
Approximately 20-30 hrs over a 3 month period
**You have 90 days from time of registration to access your course
Member – $1,399
Non-member – $1,699
Are you just dying to attend one of DMA’s Education seminars this year, but you’re not sure how to convince your boss to let you attend? Try one of these approaches or download our customizable convince your boss letter.
- I know budgets are tight, but this is an opportunity that pays for itself instantly. A single tip from any of the DMA seminar could pay for the costs of the whole training. I’ll be learning secrets from practicing experts and industry thought leaders.
- I’ll become more proficient in industry best practices, as well as on the latest tactics and technologies in today’s ever‐evolving marketing landscape. From direct mail to data governance, social media to email marketing; the DMA has all of our needs covered.
- I can share what I learned after the seminar; maybe host a brown‐bag working lunch and present the team with all the new techniques, strategies, and ideas I’ll come back with. Combining my own notes and ideas with the session handouts provided by the DMA, I’ll have plenty of inspiration and information to share when I return. Besides… this’ll allow everyone to get trained all for the price of sending just one person; and the team will definitely appreciate the opportunity to find out about the latest strategies used by many of our competitors today.
Still presenting itself as a hard sell? Inform your boss that your course can go on their accomplishments at the end of the year for their review: “Trained staff to improve results!” This is a win/win.