This course will teach you everything you need to know to form meaningful connections with your customers using social media. Learn the do’s and don’ts of social media marketing and the tactics needed to succeed. You’ll construct a unique social media strategy that suits your business and allows your prospects to interact with you on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more. By taking two days to master these applications, you’ll stay ahead of your competition in the social media learning curve.
- Build the social media business case
- Fuel the social media engine with marketing content
- Extend your marketing reach with social media channel distribution
- Developing a social media marketing strategy to maximize consumer engagement
- Create a social media marketing content strategy
- Integrating social media into your overall business plan
Approximately 20-30 hrs over a 3 month period
**You have 90 days from time of registration to access your course
Member – $1,399
Non-member – $1,699
Are you just dying to attend one of DMA’s Education seminars this year, but you’re not sure how to convince your boss to let you attend? Try one of these approaches or download our customizable convince your boss letter.
- I know budgets are tight, but this is an opportunity that pays for itself instantly. A single tip from any of the DMA seminar could pay for the costs of the whole training. I’ll be learning secrets from practicing experts and industry thought leaders.
- I’ll become more proficient in industry best practices, as well as on the latest tactics and technologies in today’s ever‐evolving marketing landscape. From direct mail to data governance, social media to email marketing; the DMA has all of our needs covered.
- I can share what I learned after the seminar; maybe host a brown‐bag working lunch and present the team with all the new techniques, strategies, and ideas I’ll come back with. Combining my own notes and ideas with the session handouts provided by the DMA, I’ll have plenty of inspiration and information to share when I return. Besides… this’ll allow everyone to get trained all for the price of sending just one person; and the team will definitely appreciate the opportunity to find out about the latest strategies used by many of our competitors today.
Still presenting itself as a hard sell? Inform your boss that your course can go on their accomplishments at the end of the year for their review: “Trained staff to improve results!” This is a win/win.