From keyword research to ad copy to formula-based bidding strategies, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) remains one of the more complex disciplines in internet marketing. Our comprehensive course will provide you the solid foundation you need in basic PPC principles with hands-on, step-by-step instruction on how to build your first campaign. In addition, you’ll get the advanced tools and strategies you need to continue growing for the duration of your paid search career.
- Structuring your PPC account
- Understand content networks
- Keyword matching options
- Explore Bidding fundamentals
- Discover advanced economic PPC formulas
- Audit existing PPC campaigns
- Learn to write effective ad copy and get noticed
- Discover ways to optimize your landing pages
- Gain superior knowledge of customer psychology
Approximately 20-30 hrs over a 3 month period
**You have 90 days from time of registration to access your course
Member – $1,399
Non-member – $1,699
Are you just dying to attend one of DMA’s Education seminars this year, but you’re not sure how to convince your boss to let you attend? Try one of these approaches or download our customizable convince your boss letter.
- I know budgets are tight, but this is an opportunity that pays for itself instantly. A single tip from any of the DMA seminar could pay for the costs of the whole training. I’ll be learning secrets from practicing experts and industry thought leaders.
- I’ll become more proficient in industry best practices, as well as on the latest tactics and technologies in today’s ever‐evolving marketing landscape. From direct mail to data governance, social media to email marketing; the DMA has all of our needs covered.
- I can share what I learned after the seminar; maybe host a brown‐bag working lunch and present the team with all the new techniques, strategies, and ideas I’ll come back with. Combining my own notes and ideas with the session handouts provided by the DMA, I’ll have plenty of inspiration and information to share when I return. Besides… this’ll allow everyone to get trained all for the price of sending just one person; and the team will definitely appreciate the opportunity to find out about the latest strategies used by many of our competitors today.
Still presenting itself as a hard sell? Inform your boss that your course can go on their accomplishments at the end of the year for their review: “Trained staff to improve results!” This is a win/win.