Watch out world – you’re about to master web analytics. In this course, you’ll discover tools that will help you assess visitor behavior on your website. Whether you study SEO, social media, or paid search, success in any of these fields hinges on a keen understanding of web metrics. You’ll also learn the benefits of segmenting, revisit the linking strategy for your core pages, and isolate emerging trends in your data.
- Web analytics & multichannel analytics
- Introduction and advanced techniques for key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Introduction and advanced segmentation techniques
- Generating engaging and actionable web analytics
- Experimentation and testing: Why you can’t survive without them
- Multichannel analytics: Going beyond the website
- Demystify experimentation and testing
- Explore the various features of Google Analytics and how to use them
- Discover how to generate valuable data from internal search analytics
Approximately 20-30 hrs over a 3 month period
**You have 90 days from time of registration to access your course
Member – $1,399
Non-member – $1,699
Are you just dying to attend one of DMA’s Education seminars this year, but you’re not sure how to convince your boss to let you attend? Try one of these approaches or download our customizable convince your boss letter.
- I know budgets are tight, but this is an opportunity that pays for itself instantly. A single tip from any of the DMA seminar could pay for the costs of the whole training. I’ll be learning secrets from practicing experts and industry thought leaders.
- I’ll become more proficient in industry best practices, as well as on the latest tactics and technologies in today’s ever‐evolving marketing landscape. From direct mail to data governance, social media to email marketing; the DMA has all of our needs covered.
- I can share what I learned after the seminar; maybe host a brown‐bag working lunch and present the team with all the new techniques, strategies, and ideas I’ll come back with. Combining my own notes and ideas with the session handouts provided by the DMA, I’ll have plenty of inspiration and information to share when I return. Besides… this’ll allow everyone to get trained all for the price of sending just one person; and the team will definitely appreciate the opportunity to find out about the latest strategies used by many of our competitors today.
Still presenting itself as a hard sell? Inform your boss that your course can go on their accomplishments at the end of the year for their review: “Trained staff to improve results!” This is a win/win.