With consumers getting more instant information right in the palm of their hand, mobile marketing is no longer a nice-to-have. But though everything has changed, nothing has really changed: it’s still about selling products and building loyalty. Join Jeff Hasen and learn the best practices for interacting with the mobile consumer, asking the right questions, and launching mobile campaigns built on “Moments of Trust” that impact sales and brand loyalty. You’ll be better equipped to reap the benefits of ever-growing mobile channels.
Recommended prerequisites: Internet Marketing Fundamentals
This course qualifies graduates for OMCP® Certification.
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Core Product and Service Offerings
- Supplemental Mobile Products and Service Options
- Mobile Advertising and Search
- Combining Mobile with Other Channels
- Mobile Marketing and Social Media
- Location and Mobile
- Mobile Rules and Regulations
- Mobile Marketing Analytics
- Supplemental Material: Careers in Mobile Marketing
Approximately 35 hrs over a 3 month period
**You have 90 days from time of registration to access your course
Member – $1,399
Non-member – $1,699
Are you just dying to attend one of DMA’s Education seminars this year, but you’re not sure how to convince your boss to let you attend? Try one of these approaches below.
- I know budgets are tight, but this is an opportunity that pays for itself instantly. A single tip from any of the DMA seminar could pay for the costs of the whole training. I’ll be learning secrets from practicing experts and industry thought leaders.
- I’ll become more proficient in industry best practices, as well as on the latest tactics and technologies in today’s ever‐evolving marketing landscape. From direct mail to data governance, social media to email marketing; the DMA has all of our needs covered.
- I can share what I learned after the seminar; maybe host a brown‐bag working lunch and present the team with all the new techniques, strategies, and ideas I’ll come back with. Combining my own notes and ideas with the session handouts provided by the DMA, I’ll have plenty of inspiration and information to share when I return. Besides… this’ll allow everyone to get trained all for the price of sending just one person; and the team will definitely appreciate the opportunity to find out about the latest strategies used by many of our competitors today.
Still presenting itself as a hard sell? Inform your boss that your course can go on their accomplishments at the end of the year for their review: “Trained staff to improve results!” This is a win/win.