Establish a great foundation for Internet marketing with our high level, cross-discipline approach to learning the basics. With comprehensive overview sections in SEO, Social Media, Online PR, Web Analytics, and Paid Search, you’ll have confidence when talking with contractors, vendors, or your own internal marketing group as you make intelligent and well-informed decisions about your Internet marketing strategies. Additionally, if you decide to move on to more in-depth studies, you’ll do so with the confidence of having a solid foundation in the fundamentals.
- SEO Fundamentals
- Online PR Fundamentals
- Conversion Optimization Fundamentals
- Web Analytics Fundamentals
- Mobile Marketing Fundamentals
- Email Marketing Fundamentals
- PPC Fundamentals
- The fundamentals of keywords, traffic, and links
- Why and how you need to develop credibility, scanability, and readability to optimize your website
- Why social media is a good way to build your brand
- The four commandments of viral
- How online PR differs for small, medium and large businesses
- How to edit headlines and leading paragraphs to include keywords
- How to stretch your dollar further and create more profitable traffic
- 5 steps to better conversion in just one week
- Why you need web analytics, and how free tools can make using analytics easier
- Why you don’t need to be a math wiz to segment your data
- How to ensure that your email messages are not blocked by an ISP
- How to add URL parameters to track email campaigns in web analytics
- How to structure your account for maximum performance
- The different approaches to setting bids (and which one is correct)
Approximately 20-30 hrs over a 3 month period
**You have 90 days from time of registration to access your course
Member – $1,399
Non-member – $1,699
Are you just dying to attend one of DMA’s Education seminars this year, but you’re not sure how to convince your boss to let you attend? Try one of these approaches or download our customizable convince your boss letter.
- I know budgets are tight, but this is an opportunity that pays for itself instantly. A single tip from any of the DMA seminar could pay for the costs of the whole training. I’ll be learning secrets from practicing experts and industry thought leaders.
- I’ll become more proficient in industry best practices, as well as on the latest tactics and technologies in today’s ever‐evolving marketing landscape. From direct mail to data governance, social media to email marketing; the DMA has all of our needs covered.
- I can share what I learned after the seminar; maybe host a brown‐bag working lunch and present the team with all the new techniques, strategies, and ideas I’ll come back with. Combining my own notes and ideas with the session handouts provided by the DMA, I’ll have plenty of inspiration and information to share when I return. Besides… this’ll allow everyone to get trained all for the price of sending just one person; and the team will definitely appreciate the opportunity to find out about the latest strategies used by many of our competitors today.
Still presenting itself as a hard sell? Inform your boss that your course can go on their accomplishments at the end of the year for their review: “Trained staff to improve results!” This is a win/win.