With the ever-expanding demand for integrated, personalized marketing, you need to stay ahead of the curve. Mass marketing (broadcast media) has lost its grip as the prevalent marketing strategy and multichannel marketing (narrowcast media) is now being recognized as the relevant, cutting-edge marketing strategy to understand and execute.
This course will present six experts in various channels of integrated marketing with an overview and action plan section that will help you pull it all together. We’ll make sure you stay ahead of the curve with six weeks of information and solutions to the challenges you are facing.
- Introduction: Right Customer, Right Time, Right Channel
- Overviewing the Channels
- Understanding and Measuring the Full Customer Journey
- Dealing with Data
- Content Strategy
Member – $599
Non-member – $899
Are you just dying to attend one of DMA’s Education seminars this year, but you’re not sure how to convince your boss to let you attend? Try one of these approaches or download our customizable convince your boss letter.
- I know budgets are tight, but this is an opportunity that pays for itself instantly. A single tip from any of the DMA seminar could pay for the costs of the whole training. I’ll be learning secrets from practicing experts and industry thought leaders.
- I’ll become more proficient in industry best practices, as well as on the latest tactics and technologies in today’s ever‐evolving marketing landscape. From direct mail to data governance, social media to email marketing; the DMA has all of our needs covered.
- I can share what I learned after the seminar; maybe host a brown‐bag working lunch and present the team with all the new techniques, strategies, and ideas I’ll come back with. Combining my own notes and ideas with the session handouts provided by the DMA, I’ll have plenty of inspiration and information to share when I return. Besides… this’ll allow everyone to get trained all for the price of sending just one person; and the team will definitely appreciate the opportunity to find out about the latest strategies used by many of our competitors today.
Still presenting itself as a hard sell? Inform your boss that your course can go on their accomplishments at the end of the year for their review: “Trained staff to improve results!” This is a win/win.