Have you Googled your company? Are you at the top of that listing? Make sure search engines and your audience can find your site by mastering today’s evolving search engine optimization (SEO) best practices. In this comprehensive certification course, expert instructors will illustrate all the on-page and off-page techniques you need to build a fully SEO-optimized website. Whether you’re just starting out new to SEO concepts, or a seasoned professional looking for a reference guide that covers all critical checklist items, this is a course you’ll return to again and again.
- SEO fundamentals and best practices
- Designing a comprehensive and successful program
- Effective copywriting for SEO
- SEO for mobile devices
- Keyword research for competitive analysis
- Optimizing for local search results
- Better understand how search engines see on-page content, title tags, and meta descriptions
- Explore the creation of strategies and techniques that get the whole team on board
- Discover how to build an effective inbound link strategy
Approximately 20-30 hrs over a 3 month period
**You have 90 days from time of registration to access your course
Member – $1,399
Non-member – $1,699
Are you just dying to attend one of DMA’s Education seminars this year, but you’re not sure how to convince your boss to let you attend? Try one of these approaches or download our customizable convince your boss letter.
- I know budgets are tight, but this is an opportunity that pays for itself instantly. A single tip from any of the DMA seminar could pay for the costs of the whole training. I’ll be learning secrets from practicing experts and industry thought leaders.
- I’ll become more proficient in industry best practices, as well as on the latest tactics and technologies in today’s ever‐evolving marketing landscape. From direct mail to data governance, social media to email marketing; the DMA has all of our needs covered.
- I can share what I learned after the seminar; maybe host a brown‐bag working lunch and present the team with all the new techniques, strategies, and ideas I’ll come back with. Combining my own notes and ideas with the session handouts provided by the DMA, I’ll have plenty of inspiration and information to share when I return. Besides… this’ll allow everyone to get trained all for the price of sending just one person; and the team will definitely appreciate the opportunity to find out about the latest strategies used by many of our competitors today.
Still presenting itself as a hard sell? Inform your boss that your course can go on their accomplishments at the end of the year for their review: “Trained staff to improve results!” This is a win/win.