Whether your focus is direct mail or print advertising, email marketing, mobile marketing or social media, expert know-how and skills are your #1 requirement. In this comprehensive program, you’ll get in-depth, step-by-step instruction from today’s top experts. To complete the DCMP, you’ll choose between an in-person seminar or ten 90-minute online modules, take an additional seven intermediate/advanced modules, then pass a certification exam covering all that you’ve learned. You’ll learn how to attract and keep new customers through all media channels that fall under the direct marketing umbrella. And you’ll come away with cutting-edge techniques to build your brand, create a truly integrated marketing effort, and increase your revenue.
- 360° knowledge of all marketing media and techniques
- Practical skills to create and implement online and offline marketing campaigns
- Effective multichannel marketing strategies that work
- Social media know-how to best use Twitter, Facebook, mobile apps, and more
20-30 Hours (17, 90 Min. Online Modules) or 3 Days In-Person + 7, 90 Min. Online Modules
** You have 18 months from time of registration to access your course)
Member – $2,599
Non-member – $2,899
Are you just dying to attend one of DMA’s Education seminars this year, but you’re not sure how to convince your boss to let you attend? Try one of these approaches or download our customizable convince your boss letter.
- I know budgets are tight, but this is an opportunity that pays for itself instantly. A single tip from any of the DMA seminar could pay for the costs of the whole training. I’ll be learning secrets from practicing experts and industry thought leaders.
- I’ll become more proficient in industry best practices, as well as on the latest tactics and technologies in today’s ever‐evolving marketing landscape. From direct mail to data governance, social media to email marketing; the DMA has all of our needs covered.
- I can share what I learned after the seminar; maybe host a brown‐bag working lunch and present the team with all the new techniques, strategies, and ideas I’ll come back with. Combining my own notes and ideas with the session handouts provided by the DMA, I’ll have plenty of inspiration and information to share when I return. Besides… this’ll allow everyone to get trained all for the price of sending just one person; and the team will definitely appreciate the opportunity to find out about the latest strategies used by many of our competitors today.
Still presenting itself as a hard sell? Inform your boss that your course can go on their accomplishments at the end of the year for their review: “Trained staff to improve results!” This is a win/win.